The DiZ Returns With A Review Intro: Mass Effect 2

Posted by DiZ, the Chocolate G.O.A.T. Tuesday, February 2, 2010


Let me first start out by saying you never know who you could fall in love with, watching Eskimo Tube... wait, that's the wrong context.  I'm in a good mood today, a perpetual good mood that hasn't left me yet.  This Saturday I got my new Xbox 360 and since then I've been playing it religiously.  To be perfectly honest I'm in class right now and I was late because of it, and I can't stop saying nice things and making wonderful accolades about it.

I'm trying to keep myself calm.  I'm initially excited about the system itself, finally having a system again.  Then I'm excited about the game which has it's logo above this paragraph.  Ever since it was first mentioned I've wanted Mass Effect 2, so imagine my joy in finally getting it AND playing it like I have been.  I haven't been this happy playing a video game since... Mass Effect 1 to be perfectly honest.  Heh, it's an experience I've always wanted: epic stories and flawless gameplay makes for a great game.  I love every character and creature and environment and all of that, and I'm nearly done unless I'm mistaken.  I've lost my crew and I'm flying into enemy territory; they don't expect me to survive.  I prove people wrong.

I'm not writing the entire review now because I finish the game before I review, and as such I'm a little hyped because I only have one class tomorrow and its at noon.  I can play all night.  Oh, I'm so excited!  Giggity!  Okay, I'm done, DiZ out.

0 comments

Post a Comment