The DiZ is Reviewing...

Posted by DiZ, the Chocolate G.O.A.T. Wednesday, September 23, 2009

This is a simple filler post talking briefly about what albums/games/movies/TV shows I'm going to review shortly.  This one is specifically about music though.  The things to be reviewed in a short time are:

  • Skyzoo's "The Salvation" -- This guy has been on my radar since his EP with 9th Wonder came out.  I'm surprised he doesn't have the hype that he deserves.  The album (which I am listening to now) enlists the production of others and I can say that so far my gripes are at a low.  Stay tuned.
  • Ghostface's new LP -- I don't remember the name of it right now.  Sue me.  Anyway I've always been a fan of the Wu so I'm looking forward to this one, however there has been talk that this is going to be a more R&B oriented album, and I'm not looking forward to that at all.  If I hear too much auto-tune I'm probably going to lose my mind.
  • Brother Ali's new LP (?) -- I put the question mark because I don't know if I'm going to do it or not.  Brother Ali is responsible for some serious hits but I'm not sure if I want to take on so many reviewing responsibilities right now.  If I do, I do, but if I don't, well... whatever.  
That's my two cents for the evening.  DiZ, out!

0 comments

Post a Comment