The Re-Up

Posted by DiZ, the Chocolate G.O.A.T. Friday, June 5, 2009

This is a message to all living mortals... nah, just kidding (or am I?). Well, I haven't been posting too much on this blog, much to my own dismay, so I had to make a hard, necessary decision. Like Chairman Kaga of Iron Chef fame... I am... shutting down... my beloved Kitchen Stadium...

Wait, what? No, not Kitchen Stadium. Not shutting down either! Electronic Underworld, as I have come to accept, isn't wide enough. While a focus on games is good enough the fact that financial situations and the recession era are in full effect make a pure gaming site for someone like me a pipe dream. As I was widening my horizons I realized that I have seen more movies and listened to more albums than I have normally recently, and something registered in my head. It's all electronic; it's all digital.

So that's what this is about. I'm expanding the walls of Electronic Underworld to some opinions and maybe even some news stories about music, games and movies, and anything else that could fall into those categories. Hope you like the expansion.

0 comments

Post a Comment